Monday, August 26, 2013

Summer Bugs

I've noticed that ants like to hang out in the shade cast by the front gate during the summer time. I like to step on them as I leave to go to work because it serves as a great visual when I have to deal with asshole clients.

But this little guy made me smile when I got home from work one day.


Isn't it cute? There were actually two of them on pillar. I think they were going to mate.

Speaking of mating, check out this pair of mosquitoes fucking on my front door.


I should have killed them, but I didn't because now I can say that a pair of mosquitoes fornicated on my front door and they do it ass to ass. They made me laugh and for that they get a pass.

P.S. Everyone needs to watch this video on slug sex. It's fucking beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment