Thursday, April 5, 2012

Shit Chinese People Eat: Baby Cuttlefish

The only things we can't eat from the air, land, and sea
are planes, cars, and boats.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I go to dim sum, life isn’t complete without some steamed pork spare ribs and baby cuttlefish.


This stuff is delicious, except when they give me a humongous one, then it becomes too much. Seriously, look at the size of the one in the middle. That thing practically fills my entire bowl. 

"Eat me!"
I still ate it though and it became yum-yum in my tum-tum.

Looking at the pictures now, don't you think they look like vaginas? Yeah, Chinese people eat a lot of weird shit and this is just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment